Tulsa Pride Celebration
Tulsa Pride is the longest running Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride festival in Oklahoma. This 2019, Tulsa Pride Celebrates its 38 years with a whole weekend of pride, with the Tulsa Pride Parade, Tulsa Pride Celebration, and Picnic in the Park. Tulsa Pride is a registered trademark of Oklahomans for Equality. The Celebration is held at the corner of East 4th St, and South Kenosha Ave in Tulsa, OK. That’s just East of the Blue Dome District in Downtown Tulsa.
Tulsa Pride: June is LGBT Pride Month worldwide
7th Annual Tulsa Pride Rainbow Run at the Dennis R. Neill Equality Center!
Our 1 mile Fun Run starts at 8:00 p.m., and at 8:30 p.m. the 5k race will begin.
8:00 pm - 1 mile fun run
8:30 pm - 5K glow run
Rainbow 5K - $30
1-mile Fun Run - $25
Click Here for Registration
Tulsa Pride Street Festival
- The Tulsa Pride Street Festival is Tulsa’s Annual Pride Festival.
- The Street Festival begins in the afternoon and runs until late in the evening.
- The Street Festival will have several food vendors to provide dining at the event.
- The Street Festival will have exhibitors from all different types of organizations who support the LGBT community in Tulsa.
- The Street Festival Main Stage will have a non-stop string of entertainment. Various Acts including Folk, Rock, DJs, and Drag will keep the party going.
- The Street Festival will have a beer garden tent with misters to keep you cool.